onsdag 20. mars 2013

Robert leser Robert

Og jeg dør nesten på meg, fordi det er så fint.




Aince mair I hail thee, thou gloomy December
Aince mair I hail thee with sorrow and care
Sad was the parting thou makes me remember
Parting wi' Nancy, oh ne'er to meet mair


Fond lover's parting is sweet, painful pleasure
Hope beaming mild on the soft parting hour
But the dire feeling, oh farewell forever
Anguish unmangled and agony pure


Wild as the winter now tearing the forest
'Til the last leaf o' the summer is flown
Such is the tempest has shaken my bosom
'Til my last hope and last comfort is gone


Still shall I hail thee, thou gloomy December
Still shall I hail thee with sorrow and care
For sad was the parting, thou makes me remember
Parting wi' Nancy, oh ne'er to meet mair


Aince mair I hail thee, thou gloomy December



Det er så fint at det setter seg fast i halsen min.

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar